Mr Stephen Toynton
MB BS, FRCS (Otol)(Eng), FRCS (ORL)
Senior Registrar at St. Thomas’s and Guy’s Hospitals London and advanced paediatric training at Great Ormond Street Hospital for Sick Children London. General ENT Fellowship at Christchurch Public Hospital 1994/5.
About Stephen Toynton
- Ear surgery in particular hearing reconstruction surgery
- Stapes surgery
- Revision surgery and implantable hearing aids
- Balance disorders, ear trauma, particularly in SCUBA divers
- Specialist paediatric ENT.
Career highlights include
- Otology advisor to Diving Diseases Research Centre, Plymouth UK
- Former council member of British Association of Otorhinolaryngology and British Association of Paediatric Otorhinolaryngology
- Contributor to major ENT text book
- Member Prosper Meniere Society
- Published on various aspects of paediatric ENT and presented papers at international meetings, including at the Royal Society of Medicine, London
- Invited expert at symposia on stapes surgery at international meetings.