29th Aug 2017 6:30pm-8:30pm
General Surgery Update: Colonic Problems, Thyroid Nodules, Melanoma in General Practice, Benign Breast Disease
presented by Mr Grant Broadhurst, General Surgeon
- Identifying patients who need surveillance colonoscopy
- Bowel symptoms (diarrhoea, bleeding and pain) who needs a colonoscopy?
- Identifying thyroid nodules which need further investigation and what is the most appropriate way to investigate them
- Understanding the role of recent treatments in managing melanoma (sentinel node biopsy, radiotherapy and pembroluzimab)
- Diverticular disease and its management.
Tuesday 29 August, 2017
500 Southland Road
6pm registration and refreshments
6:30 - 8:30pm talk
2 CME points
To register please email Sarah or Persephone ZXZlbnRzQGFjdXJpdHkuY28ubno=
To download a registration form