Registered Nurses - PACU (Recovery)
- Job Type: Casual
- Career Level: Mid Career (2+ years experience)
- Location: Royston Hospital, Hastings
- Required education: Registered Nurse
- Applications close: Thu 17 Aug 2017
Royston Hospital, Hastings
About Royston Hospital:
Royston has a proud tradition of patient care, supported by the very latest technology, equipment and facilities. With 30 beds, 4 Operating Theatres, Endoscopy Suite and the rewarding challenge of complex and varied surgery, this will be an excellent career and lifestyle opportunity for you.
We are looking for Registered Nurses to join our team on a casual basis.
If you have PACU experience or recent acute care experience – ICU/ED, excellent communication skills and a fantastic attitude thenwe would like to hear from you.
Applicants must also have:
- At least two years post graduate experience
- Worked as an RN in a New Zealand hospital
- Excellent English language skills
- A current New Zealand practising certificate
- New Zealand residency or a valid NZ Work Permit.
- Availability for a variety of shift times (no night shifts)
- A desire to join a professional and supportive team who strive to deliver outstanding healthcare services.
We offer you:
- Competitive pay rates
- Monday to Friday with only occasional Saturdays
- A supportive and professional environment
- Free onsite parking.
CV and covering letter to
PA to General Manager
500 Southland Road
Phone (06) 873 1111 – Extn 6099
Closing Date: Thursday 17 August 2017