- Job Type: Full Time, Part Time, Casual
- Location: Royston Hospital
Acurity Health Group Limited owns and operates private surgical hospitals in Hawke’s Bay (Royston Hospital) and Wellington (Wakefield and Bowen Hospitals).
About Royston Hospital:
Royston has a proud tradition of patient care, supported by the very latest technology, equipment and facilities. With 31 beds, 4 Operating Theatres, Endoscopy Suite and the rewarding challenge of complex and varied surgery, this will be an excellent career and lifestyle opportunity for you.
We are seeking an Anaesthetic Technician, or a Registered Nurse with Assistant to Anaesthetic Certificate (RNAA), to join the team at Royston Hospital.
We are seeking a technician with:
- Proven clinical experience in a New Zealand hospital
- Customer focus and a commitment to quality systems
- Current APC issued by the Medical Sciences Council of New Zealand or current RN APC (issued by NCNZ, with competency certificate as RNAA)
- Excellent English language skills
- Availability for a variety of shift times (no night shifts)
- A desire to join a professional and supportive team who strive to deliver outstanding healthcare services.
We offer you:
- Competitive pay rates
- Paid day off on your birthday
- Loyalty payments linked to length of service
- Flexible rostering
- No night duty
- Occasional Saturday work, no Sundays
- Generous education/study opportunities
- A supportive and professional environment
Applicants must have New Zealand residency or a valid New Zealand Work Permit.
PA to General Manager
500 Southland Road
Applications close Friday 5 April 2019.